Protection of our users’ private information is very important to us. Therefore, so that you can feel safe, below please find the obligatory information about the processing of your personal data under the General Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data (hereinafter: “GDPR”).
- Who is the controller of your personal data?
The controller of your personal data is the company under the name Mjukinuuki Marta Kamińska Magdalena Kozarska spółka cywilna.
Should you have any questions or comments relating to protection of privacy, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- What personal data we collect?
We will process the following data:
- first name and surname,
- address of residence,
- address of delivery,
- telephone number,
- e-mail address,
- purchase history.
Besides, any contact with us over the phone, by text or by e-mail involves the use of data provided on such occasion to answer the question asked or to process the complaint made.
- What is the legal basis for the processing of your personal data?
Under GDPR, we are permitted to process your data:
- to provide services by electronic means, including for the purpose of handling purchases made via an account created in the Shop and of management and operation of such account by the Data Controller – the legal basis for data processing is its necessity for the performance of a contract and consent to operation of the account by the Data Controller (Article 6 clause 1 letters b and a GDPR), and also for the purpose of handling purchases made without signing up – the legal basis is the necessity of data processing for performance of a contact (Article 6 clause 1 letter b GDPR),
- to handle complaints – the legal basis for data processing is its necessity for performance of a contract (Article 6 clause 1 letters b and c GDPR),
- for analytical and statistical purposes – the legal basis for data processing is the Data Controller’s legitimate interest consisting in analysis of customers’ activity and preferences to improve the quality of service and functionality of the Shop for its customers in their capacity as consumers (Article 6 clause 1 letter f GDPR),
- to establish and pursue or to defend against any claims – the legal basis for data processing is the Data Controller’s legitimate interest consisting in protection of its rights (Article 6 clause 1 letter f GDPR),
- to issue an invoice – the legal basis for data protection is compliance with a legal obligation to which the Data Controller is subject, if data to be included in the invoice are required by law (Article 6 clause 1 letter c GDPR),
- to communicate with the User in response to an e-mail message or letter – the legal basis for personal data processing is the consent granted or the necessity of such processing for purposes that result from the Data Controller’s legitimate interest (Article 6 clause 1 letters a and f GDPR),
- for marketing purposes consisting in presentation of the Data Controller’s offer – the legal basis for processing is the consent given (Article 6 clause 1 letter a GDPR).
- What is the purpose of processing of your personal data?
The purpose is conclusion and performance of a contract. Data collected when signing up or making a purchase are also used to track order status, to modify orders, and also within complaint procedures and pursuit of claims (if any). The data will also be processed for the purpose of invoicing and marketing activities, provided that your separate specific consent to the latter is required.
- Where are your personal data stored?
The collected personal data are stored within the European Economic Area.
- Who will receive your personal data?
Your personal data will be released to our associates (as e.g. accounting department, courier), to an extent required for completion of the transaction and performance of the contract. The data of the payment service provider are displayed before you proceed to make the payment, and such provider undertakes not to use Customer data for any purposes other than to process payments. Also the technical support personnel have access to data.
We never forward your data to other entities free of charge, never sell such data or exchange them for marketing purposes.
We reserve the right to release selected data to competent authorities or third parties that request such information as long as they demonstrate the legal basis for their request and subject to compliance with applicable law.
- For how long will your personal data be processed?
The period for which your personal data will be stored is the time needed for performance of the contract and prescription of claims arising from such contract (whether pursued or defended against), and also the period required by law (e.g. the invoice storage period), unless our legitimate interest requires longer processing of the data.
Data collected within creation of account in the Shop are processed during operation of such account by the Data Controller, but for no longer than until termination of that service, which includes withdrawal of consent to personal data processing, unless our legitimate interest requires longer processing.
- Is it possible not to provide the personal data?
The above personal data are provided on voluntary basis, but the Customer’s refusal to provide such data makes it impossible to conclude and perform a contract.
- What are your rights?
At any time, you are entitled to request information about your specific personal data that we process. To do this, simply contact us at email@example.com. At any time, you are also entitled to rectify (correct) your data.
In relation to the processing of your personal data, you may file a complaint with the supervisory authority: President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
- Are you entitled to withdraw your consent and request deletion or limitation of processing of your personal data?
You are entitled to request deletion or limitation of processing of your personal data, to object to their processing and to request their transfer, and also to withdraw your consent to their processing at any time, unless our legitimate interest requires their further processing due, for example, to:
- a pending complaint procedure,
- an unfulfilled order,
- our accounting and tax requirements (e.g. storage of invoices),
- existence of legal claims.
- How do we protect your personal data?
Our associations are obliged to maintain confidentiality, while we continuously implement improved technical and organizational safety measures.
- Do we make automated decisions, including those on profiling, based on your personal data?
Yes, we make profiling decisions for statistical, personalization and advertising purposes.
We use persistent cookies to store information about your preferred start page as well as your data if you click the “Remember Me” option before signing in. Cookies will also be used to record your favorite products.
Session cookies are used, for example, if the user chooses to filter products, and also to verify sign in or products placed in the basket.
We use both our own and third party cookies to gather statistics and both aggregated and individual user data, as well as analytical tools to optimize our website and to present an offer that will interest the specific user.
Some third party cookies are added by services that are available on our sites but beyond our control. Such cookies are added by community websites such as Twitter, Facebook or Vimeo; they are related to the user’s option of sharing content on the websites whose icons are displayed on our site.
We also use third party cookies to monitor the user’s activity on other websites – this way, we can share marketing materials also on other sites/via other communication channels.
What are cookies? Cookies are small files saved and stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone while you surf the Internet. A cookie usually contains the name of its page of origin, the cookie’s “life” (i.e. time until deletion), and a randomly generated unique number identifying the browser from which connection with the site occurs.