- 40x60 cm 89 zł - weight: 2,5 kg
- 40x40 cm 75 zł - weight: 1,2 kg
- 30x40 cm 59 zł - weight: 1 kg
The pillow is filled with specially cleaned and dust-free buckwheat husk. The husk moves freely inside the pillow and molds itself perfectly to the shape of the head and neck for the orthopedic pillow effect – the pillow supports the proper position of the spine. This way, it removes neck tension and improves sleep quality.
The special pyramid shape of the husk, together with the cotton pillowcase, permit free air flow through the pillow. This way, the skin of the head may breathe all the time and does not perspire excessively during sleep.
PROPERTIES OF THE BUCKWHEAT PILLOW
- it is not compressed and does not lose volume, but merely molds itself to the shape of the neck and head, supporting the spine in a straight line;
- buckwheat husk contains tannin which prevents the growth of mites; this way, the pillow has anti-allergy properties and is recommended to allergy and asthma sufferers;
- the pillow delicately massages the head and neck, reducing stress and fatigue;
- it is 100% natural: made of pure cotton and filled with natural husk;
- properly supporting the spine, it removes any potential overstrain and prevents headache, neck and nape pain as well as sleep disorders;
- it prevents scoliosis, as it supports the spine in the straight line, even if you sleep on your side;
- the pyramid-shaped husk guarantees proper air flow and prevents excessive sweating of the head skin;
- buckwheat husk is highly elastic: it molds itself perfectly to the sleeping person’s shape and causes no constant pressure;
- it absorbs ambient temperature, being warm in the winter and cool in the summer;
- the zipper makes it possible to adjust the amount of filling to your specific needs, and also to freshen it up easily and to wash the pillowcase.
PROPERTIES OF PRODUCTS CONTAINING BUCKWHEAT HUSK
- bedsore prevention,
- skin and the vascular system disease prevention.
Buckwheat is used for medicinal purposes. The husk itself contained vitamin P (rutin), organic acids and mineral salts.
BUCKWHEAT PILLOWS HYGIENE INSTRUCTIONS
It is recommended to put the pillow in a pillowcase for maximum sleep hygiene and easier cleaning or washing. Pillowcases made of 100% cotton or linen perform very well – cotton and linen guarantee the pillow’s breathing. We offer pillows complete with cases, too. Ticking alone is a good solution if you already have pillowcases matching your interior design. Just place the husk-filled ticking in your pillowcase. Due to the buckwheat husk’s gentle crumbling during use (which is a natural phenomenon), we recommend is periodical replacement. Our pillows are filled with buckwheat husk from European farms. Probably only the husk we offer is dried, carefully cleaned and dust-free, and also tested by the State Hygiene Institute.